Losing weight is hard. This is not meant to shame anyone; I am just being real about the struggles of weight loss from my perspective and many of my clients.
10. You haven’t been able to do it yourself and keep it off
9. You have 40-50 lbs to lose
8. You think rice cakes and melba toast are a new food group
7. You live in sweats and stretch pants (not because you are exercising)
6. You avoid being in pictures
5. You don’t have the energy to play with your kids or grandkids
4. Your doctor or health care provider has advised you to lose weight for your health
3. You are considering weight loss surgery
2. You are a stress eater
1. Food is at every social and family event and you can’t hide forever
You need a life coach to help you reset your beliefs about food and help you find a healthy eating plan that gives you the energy you need to be the woman you were meant to be.
That was me 2 years ago. If you can relate to any of these, FB message me to see how I can help.